Browse throughout our most visited courses
BOOST aims to boost agribusiness acceleration and digital hub networking by providing a sophisticated training program for the application of sustainable Precision Agriculture (PA) methodologies on management, agripreneurship, marketing, networking, and digital transformation delivered through an innovative educational and networking platform.
Coordinator: Prof. Anastasios MICHAILIDIS
Project manager: Aikaterini PALTAKI
Project officer: Paolo ZANCANELLA
• Setting up a need-driven Vocational Education and Training program to provide Precision Agriculture entrants with the required technological, digital, managerial, and environmental skills.
• Offering an innovative approach to Precision Agriculture teaching.
• Paving the way towards sustainable agriculture, and climate change/ environmental protection approaches.
• Being the bridging point between the knowledge provided by agricultural Higher Education and the skills.
• Getting the BOOST Platform to act as an online network where accredited experts in agri-food, academic-experts, companies, startupers, students, etc.,
• Building local PA networks to stimulate inclusiveness and resilience of new PA adopters.
Boost Newsletter #6 – 18/05/2023
Our sixth newsletter is now online!
Participation in the ΕΒΕΕC Conference, Chios, Greece
The project coordinator AUTH, participated in 15th International Conference Economies of the Balkan and Eastern European Countries (EBEEC), in Chios, Greece. During the conference, it was presented the analysis and results of Greek farmers’ and researchers’ competencies and training needs, related to …
Precision Agriculture in Focus at BOOST Dissemination Event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
On March 15, 2023, the Bulgarian Greenhouse Growers’ Association (BGGA) and Agricultural University – Plovdiv (AUP) organized a dissemination event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Full members of BGGA, including greenhouse growers from across the country, were invited to attend the meeting. …
Boost Newsletter #5 – 14/04/2023
The project consortium is composed of Universities, Vocational Education and Training providers, Companies providing advanced business training programmes to companies/farms, Companies providing Digital transformation services to companies/farms, Public organisations providing advanced research and consulting services to companies/farms, and Organisations providing advanced PA technologies services.