<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>BOOST &#8211; Erasmus+ Funded Project | alishabazan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.project-boost.eu/members/alishabazan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.project-boost.eu/members/alishabazan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for alishabazan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 02:33:43 +0300</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1f4378cbfe2b5ee52626c4172f94688</guid>
				<title>alishabazan started the topic Has anyone applied for a JS Bank home loan? in the forum Banking in Pakistan</title>
				<link>https://www.project-boost.eu/groups/banking-in-pakistan/forum/topic/has-anyone-applied-for-a-js-bank-home-loan/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:19:42 +0300</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>I’m considering buying a home and have been checking out different financing options. The <a target="_blank" href="https://www.jsbl.com/js-gharapna-home-finance/" rel="nofollow ugc">JS Bank home loan</a> caught my attention, but I’d rather hear from someone who has actually gone through the process before applying. I’m curious about how much paperwork is involved, how the monthly payments are worked out, and whether the approval proce&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3026"><a target="_blank" href="https://www.project-boost.eu/groups/banking-in-pakistan/forum/topic/has-anyone-applied-for-a-js-bank-home-loan/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read More</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e91d3631f6c81407983bea9bd5775560</guid>
				<title>alishabazan created the group Banking in Pakistan</title>
				<link>https://www.project-boost.eu/activity/p/3025/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:17:36 +0300</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>